Discover and explore
TR Central Park
Central Park (New York)- a mosaic consisting of a great variety of pieces, seemingly not fitting, yet coming together in a perfect harmony. The park is hard to comprehend all at once. And we do not expect you to. Your attention is directed toward some key wondrous structures located within the park’s bounds. This Quest is designed to let you discover and explore those structures.
In a course of the game, you will be able to learn:
- Which animal in the history of the US became an allegory of bravery and mercy?
- Who was parodied by the Mad Hatter Sculpture?
- Which one of Central Park’s bridges is the oldest? And what does it resemble?
- Where is the location of the Swedish cottage in Central Park?
- What is the purpose of, once, the Park’s most romantic gazebos?
And much, much more…